Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012













So today while out I ended up at the Pink Flamingo Thrift shop.  Kim had this nice little sturdy bench with storage.  UGLY color.  Hated that, but really liked the seat.  So she cut me some slack on her 44 dollar price.  Thanks Kim!   I made a stop by the store for a few items and decided to check paint colors.  I did not see anything that caught my eye but I did find these little sample bottles of paints.  I found this color I thought was nice if it were mixed with some white.  So I bought two and decided to experiment mixing my own paint.  I came home and unloaded and started to work.  And I must say I am very pleased with the piece.  Looks like a seller to me!  Of course I went with the aged look.  I really like it.  So it has gone from Drabby to Shabby.

1 comment: